FREE Social Security Disability
Assistance & Guidance

Not endorsed or affiliated with social security administration

If you receive Social Security benefits or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and become unable to handle your own financial affairs, Social Security can appoint a relative, a friend, or an interested party to handle your Social Security matters.
Representative payees are required to maintain complete accounting records and periodically provide reports to Social Security.

WP Glossary Term Usage

No comments.